Richard Jacquet is my step-son, which explains my involvement in this. In a previous election, he requested that he be mailed an absentee ballot for the following elections; however, he had not received his when others (including myself) had long-since received theirs. This page describes what happened next.
- Richard Jacquet is a resident of Volusia County, and has been registered to vote here since 2007.
- Richard has never lived in Broward County, or even visited there, and certainly has never registered to vote there.
- The address shown on the screen capture records (below) show 1380 Fatio Road, DeLand, which is a house that he owns, lived in until very recently, and is in the process of selling. His new current address is also in DeLand.
- 10/14/2016 – Checked Volusia Elections database – Record Not Found (screen capture below).
- 10/14/2016 – Checked Florida Division of Elections database – shows address has been changed to a Broward County address (screen capture below).
- 10/14/2016 – Checked FLVoters.com archive. Shows history of voting in Volusia County and the correct address through 08/31/2016 (screen capture below).
- 10/14/2016 – Email sent to Volusia Elections office (Elections@volusia.org).
- 10/15/2016 – Email received from Lisa Lewis, Volusia SoE, asking for Richard’s phone number so they can discuss the matter.
- 10/17/2016 – Checked Broward Elections database – shows Broward address same as Division of Elections web site (screen capture below).
Voter Database Record Screen Captures
- 10/17/2016 3:30 p.m. – Initial publication
- 10/20/2016 12:01 p.m. – Screen capture images have DOB fields blurred for privacy. If you need the info to verify this, send an email from a verifiable email account to scm(at)adjutant(dot)com for original, unblurred files.